The total inventory of CVL tokens across all public sales is 34% or 34,000,000 tokens. During the CVL token sale that begins on September 18, 2018, tokens will be sold to public purchasers who demonstrate an intent to use, thereby establishing a CVL token fair market value for the first time. No additional CVL will ever be created.
Articles in this section
- How did you decide on the total to raise for the ICO?
- How was the initial price of the token determined?
- Is CVL a security?
- Can I buy CVL tokens on a cryptocurrency exchange?
- What should I do to prepare for the token sale prior to September 18? Do I need to complete a KYC (Know Your Customer) like other token sales?
- How many CVL tokens will be created? Will more be created later?
- What happens if CVL’s minimum funding level is not reached?
- What is CVL’s maximum funding level?
- Is there a minimum and a maximum contribution or purchasing level?
- When can I buy CVL tokens?