We set the total for what we think will be the maximum total we can responsibly sell — e.g., to those who will be active participants in the network vs seeing it as a speculative opportunity (were explicitly seeking to keep those folks out)
Articles in this section
- How did you decide on the total to raise for the ICO?
- How was the initial price of the token determined?
- Is CVL a security?
- Can I buy CVL tokens on a cryptocurrency exchange?
- What should I do to prepare for the token sale prior to September 18? Do I need to complete a KYC (Know Your Customer) like other token sales?
- How many CVL tokens will be created? Will more be created later?
- What happens if CVL’s minimum funding level is not reached?
- What is CVL’s maximum funding level?
- Is there a minimum and a maximum contribution or purchasing level?
- When can I buy CVL tokens?