There are two ways:
Restore from existing DEN
- After accepting the terms and conditions during set up, click "Restore from existing DEN."
- Enter your seed phrase.
Restore from the “lock” screen
- Select "Log out" in the top right menu.
- Click "Restore from seed phrase"
- Enter your 12-word seed phrase and a new password.
- Click OK.
- You will only have one account restored at first, click "Create account" (top right account menu) for any missing accounts.
To restore and view tokens, please see this guide:
After you have restored the accounts, you may export and save the private key by following this guide: https://secure.helpscout.net/docs/5a4d70662c7d3a194367d6ef/article/5a4e544b0428631938009829/